SSO Cares About Your Health.... An Open Letter To Our Audience Members
Dear friends, patrons, artists, students, staff, and volunteers,
We know you come to Salisbury Symphony concerts to be uplifted, inspired, educated, and relaxed! We are taking many careful steps to help protect you and keep our venues clean and safe, so that you continue to feel comfortable at our concerts throughout the COVID-19 situation.
Our preparation includes several general precautions, such as:
• Individually wrapped sanitizing wipes will be made available in the Lobby prior to concert performances.
• There will be additional cleaning and sanitizing of handrails, door handles and other public surfaces prior to our concerts
• Monitoring daily communications from the CDC, State, and County public health sources so that we can stay informed and respond quickly to new guidelines. We will provide clear updates on our website and through special postings like this one
• Additional training of our staff and volunteers to remember to share a BIG smile, but not handshakes and hugs!
• We encourage all staff, Board Directors, volunteers and audience members to remain at home if they begin to show any sign or symptom that fits the criteria of cold/flu/etc. Symphony management reserves the right to ask anyone attending a concert who is observed to be experiencing symptoms to leave the venue and/or to seek medical attention.
We also encourage you to stay informed and follow all CDC guidelines for staying healthy—but especially to please stay home if you are sick, or if your current health situation puts you at higher risk of a serious reaction to colds or flu. While we certainly encourage your attendance at our concerts, we would rather not see our audience members taking unnecessary risks in order to do so.
If you have any questions about what you can expect at one of our concerts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 704.216.1513, or visit our website at www.salisburysymphony.org for the latest information. The Salisbury Symphony is committed to protecting the health and welfare of all who perform and visit here and to maintaining our exceptional customer service at all times.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming performance of “Dream of America” on Saturday, March 14th at Keppel Auditorium starting at 7:30pm. We invite you to socialize with us a bit before the concert when our cash bar opens at 6:30pm in the Keppel Auditorium Lobby.
Bill Bucher, Jr.
Executive Director, Salisbury Symphony