Donate - Today!
Now in its 51st season, the Salisbury Symphony maintains its position as one of the most unique arts organizations in the country. Only five other cities of equal size in the entire United States can boast that they have supported a professional Orchestra for 50 years or more. The organization is a pride of the region and a source of creative vibrancy.
The Salisbury Symphony’s mission is to present quality musical experiences to the region and provide music education and outreach programs in order to strengthen the future of orchestral music. Our aim is to serve our community by promoting social and personal fulfillment through music.
There are numerous ways to give to the Salisbury Symphony and every show of support is received with gratitude and acknowledgement.
There are two areas for which we are seeking donations, each corresponding with the focus of our mission:
1) Making a financial donation towards one of our five major series concert events.
As a professional orchestra, we have substantial overhead costs in order to maintain our high standards and rely on our supporters in order to help us bring unique musical experiences to our region.
2) Making a financial donation to help us with one of our education / outreach programs. Any donation is gratefully received and will be used to help provide music materials for students and teaching staff to help keep these vital programs running. Education/outreach programs include:
- After School Strings program
- Salisbury Symphony Youth Orchestra
- Hanford Dole Elementary and North Rowan Middle School strings program